Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Junior Engineer Exam 2019 has been successfully concluded. The RRB JE CBT 2 Exam was conducted from 28th August to 1st September 2019. Result for Stage 2 RRB Junior Engineer Exam will be announced in October 2019.
- Candidates who clear the RRB JE CBT 2 Result will be called for a Document Verification & Medical Test for one last screening.
- All candidates who clear the Document verification and medical screening will be appointed as a Junior Engineer in the Indian Railways.
- RRB is looking to recruit 13,487 eligible candidates across the country.
What Posts is RRB Hiring for?
Railway Recruitment Board is hiring for the following posts –
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology)
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMS)
The Selected candidates will be appointed in 1 of the 4 mentioned posts. The Total number of Vacancies 13,7487 have been divided amongst the 4 posts-
- Junior Engineer (JE)- 12844
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology)- 29
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)- 227
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMS)- 387
RRB JE Result Marks Normalization: What does it mean?
RRB JE Stage 3 Result will calculate marks on the basis of Normalization. It takes into account that the exam is conducted in multi-session & the difficulty level of each session is different.
- Whenever a CBT is conducted in different shifts, the Raw marks obtained are converted into Normalized or Standardised marks.
- The process of normalization is done to make the Merit List fair.
- A common standard for the Merit List based on the normalization will be published in the descending order and the allotment will be done as per the post preferences.
What is the Expected RRB JE Cut Off 2019
Before we get into the estimated RRB JE CBT Cut Off Marks 2019. Take a look at how we calculated the expected Stage 2 cut off marks.
The Following Factors impact the cut off for RRB Junior Engineer Exam
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam –More than 2 Lakh students sat for the CBT 2 Exam.
- The total number of Vacancies –Railway Recruitment Board is hiring 13,487 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer.
- The difficulty level of the exam – With the help of the RRB JE CBT 2 Exam Analysis we understood the difficulty level of the paper.
- Previous Year Cut Off trends- By researching the last year cut off marks, we understood the general trend in CBT 2 Cut off Marks.
Will the RRB JE CBT 2 Cut Off Be Released Separately?
Yes, the Cut off for RRB Junior Engineer Stage 2 Exam will be released separately for
- Different RRB Zone
- For Different Posts offered.
The Cut Off Marks will be released by Railway Recruitment Board on the regional RRB websites along with the result.
Cut Off for each Zone and post will be released along with the result in the form of a PDF.
What is the Minimum Qualifying Marks for RRB JE CBT 2 Exam?
The Minimum qualifying marks for all category students in Stage 3 Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Exam has been mentioned in the table below